Break Lieutenant Kalar Anakalar is a character in PARTIZAN. His playbook is the Giantkiller.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
He is a Talonite, a bird-like alien species, and is tall even for a Talonite. He has white and grey plumage, and wears coat that is either long, or cool.
Personality[edit | edit source]
He believes that Divines should not be used in war.
Drive[edit | edit source]
- Get his family back to Partizan.
History and Involvement[edit | edit source]
Anakalar is a soldier holding the rank of Break Lieutenant in Millennium Break, who specializes in fighting Hollows without one of his own.
Originally, Kalar was a steeplejack in Obelle, and a member of a religious community devoted to the Divine Peace. He has a husband, and three children, who he sent off of Partizan in order to keep them safe from the fighting.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Beliefs[edit | edit source]
- Million is a remarkable soldier. There is a lot that I could learn from her.
- Broun designed the weapons I destroy, is this just another paycheck?
- Phrygian's motives are unclear and concerning. Please don't let this be a work.
- In turning to Clementine in desperation, Sovereign Immunity handed her a lot. I believe that he can take double back.
- The Figure’s loyalty is highly questionable, their abilities are not. What’s to be gained by working with a spy?
- Milli boarding the Reflecting Pool took courage, but I wish she hadn’t left once we needed her the most.
Mech[edit | edit source]
Kalar Anakalar does not have a mech.