Sovereign Immunity is a character in PARTIZAN. His playbook is the Hero.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Despite being about 76, he looks much younger, with the body type of an action movie star.
He usually wears the prison uniform or drab robes in earth tones or greys and black.
His look is weathered, fit, weary, and chiseled.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Drive[edit | edit source]
- Become Clementine Kesh's assigned Sovereign.
Scar[edit | edit source]
History and Involvement[edit | edit source]
Sovereign Immunity is a monk from a once mafia-like Received Asterism monastic order called the Shepherd's Crook. It hosts an elite rank of political advisors called Sovereign Immunities, which are offered a high degree of diplomatic immunity. As one might guess, Sovereign Immunity used to be one of those advisors. He worked for Stel Kesh, specifically for Clementine's mother, Crysanth.
Eventually, Sovereign supported a farmer rebellion, which ended his alliance to House Kesh. He kidnapped the child Princept, Dahlia, and was eventually captured by the Apokine. Since he officially has immunity status, on paper he now serves as the advisor to the prison warden on Partizan -- although he is still very much imprisoned.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Beliefs[edit | edit source]
- Clementine's affections are my ticket off this lousy rock.
- Ver'million Blue: I am a scalpel; I'm not sure I am in need of a hammer.
- Exeter Leap: I love a scoundrel, I hate complications.
- Million is a delight. I simply must show her to the whole universe.
- Clementine can be the just ruler of a Stel.
- I believe Figure deserves my kindness.
- Kalar is an old ally I never knew I had.
- Phrygian deserves vengeance - I can help.
Bond (Kingdom)[edit | edit source]
- This is the moment Clementine must show her mettle as a leader. If she is truly a frivolous child I will find someone better.