Appearance[edit | edit source]
He's a robot with a camcorder head, with a mouth. The mouth looks kind of like Crow T. Robot's from Mystery Science Theater 3000, but under a Geth eye.
He wears pastel and jewel-tone chino shorts and a mood ring color changing hoodie.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Drive[edit | edit source]
- Break out of prison.
History and Involvement[edit | edit source]
Leap was a space pirate bank robber from Stel Columnar. He was captured and imprisoned on Partizan.
He, like most of The Equiaxed is a cyborg robot who has integrated organic parts into his body. He was created while The Equiaxed attempted to make robots that looked more like people, but initially his body was just a pair of robotic legs. He decided to balance it out by giving himself the rest of his body - a robotic torso with organs in it. He has about 80% of a human digestive system, including a tongue, and burns food into fuel.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Beliefs[edit | edit source]
- Sovereign Immunity is playing in a bigger game than anyone else here.
- Clementine's job is to keep us around, and I don't think she can do her job.
- I bet there's something expensive around here, and I bet Million would help me steal it.
- Millie can draw attention, and drawing attention is useful.
- Millie will get me in trouble doing something reckless.
Mech[edit | edit source]
Leap's mech is the Heads Up, an ambulance mech he has turned into something more suitable for crimes.
References[edit | edit source]
- Clapcast 27, 47:20
- SHORESIDE RECOVERY - BLACKGLOVE, 0:28:00