PARTIZAN is the 6th season of Friends at the Table, and the third season (after COUNTER/Weight and Twilight Mirage) in the universe of the Divine Cycle. It takes place some three to five thousand years after the events of Twilight Mirage, and about fifty thousand after COUNTER/Weight; as such, although there are references to those seasons, they can be enjoyed in any order. It is followed by its direct sequel season, PALISADE (and the miniseries Road to PALISADE).
The main body of PARTIZAN is preceded by the miniseries Road to PARTIZAN, a series of one-shot or two-shot games in different systems which established aspects of worldbuilding. The Road to PARTIZAN does not have to be gone through to understand the events of PARTIZAN.
PARTIZAN focuses on the Divine Principality, a galaxy-spanning empire made up of five sub-cultures, called Stels; Stel Kesh, Nideo, Orion, Columnar, and Apostolos. The main action takes place on the moon Partizan, and focuses on the two groups The Society of Banners and Bright Returns and The Rapid Evening.
In this season, the Friends played Beam Saber by Austin Ramsay.
Summary[edit | edit source]
PARTIZAN has two summaries available:
- An episode-by-episode summary, which summarizes every individual episode of the season
- A faction level summary, which is a high level summary of factional moves and changes
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Austin Walker (GM)
- Ali Acampora (Kal'mera Broun)
- Andrew Lee Swan (Valence, The Figure in Bismuth)
- Janine Hawkins (Thisbe)
- Jack de Quidt (Clementine Kesh, Kalar Anakalar)
- Sylvia Clare (Ver'million Blue)
- Art Martinez-Tebbel (Sovereign Immunity)
- Keith J. Carberry (Exeter Leap, Phrygian)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Touchstones for PARTIZAN include; Battletech, 1960s and 70s hard sci-fi.
References[edit | edit source]
- ↑ The Road to PARTIZAN 07: Beam Saber Pt. 2 at 01:36:37