COUNTER/Weight is the second season of Friends at the Table. It is set in the distant future, and follows a group of freelance problem-solvers called the Chime, who were founded on the titular planet. It draws aesthetic cues from noir, mecha anime, and cyberpunk, and focuses on themes of capitalism, the exploitation of pop culture, and the construction of political symbols.
Games[edit | edit source]
COUNTER/Weight is mostly played in The Sprawl, though it began as a game of TechNoir. The faction game is played in a combination of Stars Without Number and Microscope. An interlude is played in Kingdom, with the finale being played in Mobile Frame Zero: Firebrands.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Austin Walker (GM)
- Ali Acampora (Aria Joie)
- Jack de Quidt (AuDy)
- Keith Carberry (Mako Trig)
- Art Tebbel (Cassander Timaeus Berenice)
- Art Tebbel (Addax Dawn)
- Ali Acampora (Jace Rethal)
- Jack de Quidt (Orth Godlove)
- Keith Carberry (Sokrates Nikon Artemisios)
- Sylvia Clare (Tea Kenridge)
- Andrew Lee Swan (Natalya Greaves)
- Austin Walker (Ibex/Righteousness)